I have always been a big big fan of these industrial style glass partitions and I will tell you why and also I will give you ideas where to use them.
So what is an industrial style glass partition?
It is a slim, black framed glazing, a panneled glas partition. It has aluminium or steel section associated with glass panels to create a window effect. It can obviously be custom-sized, with or without doors, with or without a sliding panel etc.
What are the advantages of having an industrial style glass partition?
- Avantage number 1: a wowwwww effect as soon as we see it !! It is such an amazing eye-catcher ! Your interior decoration will immediately gain a very charming vintage aesthetic, while being so modern at the same time.
- Avantage number 2: it offers lightness to your room. When obviously a plain wall stops natural lighting from entering the space, a glass partition lets the light come in as a window would do and light can circulate everywhere!
- Avantage number 3: as an interior decorator, an industrial style glass partition participates very nicely to any interior design I can imagine ! It enables us to structure the space, to partition the space but without closing it.
- Avantage number 4: an industrial style glass partition is a flexible layout solution. We can have a sliding panel for example or the most convenient door opening. The glass partition needs to be thought carefully to meet perfectly your needs.
- Avantage number 5: it is possible to put an industrial style glass partition in nearly every space : there are so many ways to bring it into your interior design.
Where can we place industrial style glass partitions?
Nearly everywhere but let me give some examples !
- In the entrance: sometimes we have a big entrance, not clearly separated from the living room. It enables us to make a partition while keeping an open and luminous space. (Photo from my friend Caroline Desert in France !)
- In the kitchen: if you hesitate between having an open or closed kitchen, an industrial style glass partition lets you have both at the same time !
- In a bathroom: in a parental suite for example, it can bring natural lightness into the bathroom while keeping the bedroom separated from the bathroom.
- In a veranda, a winter garden: it can be so charming with plants and flowers.
- In working spaces: it offers some personality to the space and participates to creating a favorable working spirit.
I definitely think that an industrial style glass partition is a no-risk choice and you can be absolutely sure that your decoration will be a success with it !
Do not hesitate to come to the studio if you want to talk about this further, we will be very happy to share a project with you !
And do not hesitate to visit our website www.bonjour.is , our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bonjour.is/ and Instagram pages https://www.instagram.com/bonjourstudio.is/